Re: [iPad] exporting photos

 

thats what i am thinking. I REALLY wanted a camera. ugh. but i taped up my iphone case so you cant see its an iphone and i'll just use that. i figure ill be diligent bout going through and erasing the notbest photos each day or so, i have 10gb of space on my phone (lost my ipod so its my ipod too GRRR) i'll get a  flash stick and grab a computer one day and sync my photos to dropbox then drag the photos from drop box on a borrowed POC to my flash drive. my pack is already 21lbs and i need to cram a 1lb sleeping bag and a slight raincoat in too, lol 

~KM
On Mar 26, 2014, at 3:52 PM, Carlee Marrer-Tising <c-marrer-tising@bluewin.ch> wrote:

You get gorgeous pictures with your iPhone, Kris, so I think that's a wise idea.  Who needs the extra weight of a camera when you have an iPhone, right?!!  


" I tried to study for my beauty exam, but I couldn't concentrate. And then I tried to figure out why, and I got bored. " ~LUANNE from King of the Hill

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)
.

__,_._,___