Re: [iPad] Seismic apps...

 


There are some good quake apps.  Just search for earthquake or, I suppose, seismic.

On Mar 30, 2014, at 3:33 AM, Celtica Hippocrates <celtica_visitor1@me.com> wrote:

 

In the last 2 days, we have had many small earthquakes. These were centered in the Brea/La Habra areas of Orange County. I only felt 2 of these; Last night, a 5.1 magnitude at 9:09PM and another (a 3.2 magnitude) today. Are there any good apps to track earthquakes in a specific area?

These things have usually been in Sylmar and Northridge. The last 2 days 'quakes epicenter being La Habra/Brea is only 26 miles away from us. Many place in these areas and in Fullerton, CA are red tagged due to damage. I have a medical pack and so already, so I figured if there's a good app to track them, it would be a good thing.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)
.

__,_._,___