[iPad] Re: Problems with iPad OS

I've had that problem multiple times with both an iPad 1 running iOS 5.x until it was stolen, and my current iPad 4 running 6.1.3. In particular, the Pulse newsreader app, which I use a lot, used to crash back to the Home screen quite frequently. I put in multiple complaints with the programmer, and it rarely happens now. Also, using iOS Safari, some websites do that repeatedly while others never do. The one I can recall right now is TheDailyBeast.com, a news site. If I can recall other apps or websites I'll post them, but my feeling has always been that it was a glitch with the App or website programming rather than the OS, but it could be both I suppose. I haven't tried any other iOS browsers to see if the involved sites stop crashing, but maybe I will now. Does anyone use any other iOS browsers that work well?

Dick

Sent from my ô– iPad 4
------------------------------------------------
Richard E Johnson, ScM, MD, DABA
RECMSOJ@OnlineOK.com
recmsoj1@icloud.com


On Mar 26, 2014, at 5:40 PM, iPad@yahoogroups.com wrote:

> > Is anybody experiencing a problem with iOS 7.x that causes the iPad to all of a sudden exit from an App (Mainly Face Book) and go back to the Home Screen? I have been having this problem for the past few weeks and I decided to upgrade to the latest iOS version (7.1.?) and it still happens. It never happened with the older iOS versions (6.x.x). It seems that Apple is putting out a faulty Operating System and letting the Users discover the problems instead of testing it thoroughly before release. Are they deciding they want to be another Microsoft and let the users solve the problems?



------------------------------------

Yahoo Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iPad/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iPad/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
iPad-digest@yahoogroups.com
iPad-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
iPad-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo Groups is subject to:
https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/