Re: [iPad] Re: Celtica

 

So sorry to hear of your loss.

Sandra

Sent from my iPad 

On Mar 26, 2014, at 5:48 PM, Celtica Visitor <celtica_visitor1@me.com> wrote:

💔💔 to Carlee & all those who love dogs..😢😢

<image.jpeg>

It is with a heavy heart that I actually have to report dear old Wally passed away here at my house earlier this morning. He was uncomfortable a little bit last night - I thought with a bit of a tummy bug - and I sat beside his bed petting on him until he went to sleep. When I woke up at 10:30 (I had gone to sleep at 4:30) he was gone or just going.  His bed  & he was still warm and he was not responsive. 

The Rescue came to pick him up and take him to their vet for the appropriate handling of these situations, but I was pretty shredded for a few hours. 

It's okay now, he was an old dog -the Rescue estimates his age at 15+ years old.-and at least I did get some fun photos yesterday of him in a silly hamburger suit I bought at big lots a few weeks ago. He was much loved at our house, I would always get him his favorite food, and Thomas would buy the family sized 10 pound things of quick oats to mix in with this food, or he would have the rump Rots 😣

He seemed fine, and actually put up with us a lot. 

It was about 9:30 PM that I noticed he did not feel good because he turned his nose up at food. That was anomalous for Wally! At midnight he was not keeping anything down and he did drink and promptly went outside. Then he came back, lay down, would get up and pace, and would lay down again he started whining a little bit. That's when I went and just loved on him.

He was my foster for close to a year, they had brought him to me in late June.

<image.jpeg>

<image.jpeg>
Wally. A.k.a. "Mr. Refrigerator".

Transmogrified on my beautiful Golden iPhone 5S

On Mar 24, 2014, at 1:41 PM, Eileen <manyblackbears@hughes.net> wrote:

Thanks for sharing those pics they brought a smile to my face.Awe!! All of them are soooo sweet. I love their adorable little faces. I used to have a dog that was part Pomeranian and part Pekingese. He too was adorable. But when he got older he got mean.He used to sleep on our bed and if we moved our foot and disturbed him, he would bite the crap out of it. LOL 
One time my son was blowing in his face.(stupid thing to do I know) anyway he got a hold of my son's lip and he had to have 6 stitches in it. My son  never did that again. LOL
That dog would travel everywhere with us though. He rode in the car from Rhode Island to Arizona when we moved there.
Btw, Nice Ipad cover. I ordered one from them as well for one of my laptops.
I can't believe it's snowing again!! Geeze!!!!! Will Spring weather ever come here?

<image.gif>Enough Winter!!!!!!

On Mar 24, 2014, at 3:17 PM, Celtica Visitor <celtica_visitor1@me.com> wrote:

 

I live in California in my own home. So all the babies can fit in my sleeping toy dogs. Your pics are just so cute!

<image.jpeg>

JAX, "fat lion" after his grooming he gets a lion cut every two months.

<image.jpeg>

iPad mini case snap on back, that I had made at Skinit.com there is Jax, tidbit, ebony, and tater tot.

<image.jpeg>

PJ is the newest adoptee, he came to me as a hospice, but I am keeping him anyway. I will take care of him for as long as he has left.

My fosters are;
<image.jpeg>

Wally, a.k.a.; "Mr. refrigerator".

<image.jpeg>

JoJo, a five-year-old Pom, fresh from the shelter.

<image.jpeg>

This is Bowie. I put a Christmas bow on him but he refuses to look at the camera. He is an old baby.

Transmogrified on my beautiful Golden iPhone 5S

On Mar 24, 2014, at 9:23 AM, Eileen <manyblackbears@hughes.net> wrote:

So nice to meet another fellow animal lover and Ipad lover too!!!   I used to rescue quails  and other birds when I lived in AZ.I wish could adopt another dog, but we got our hands full for now.My last dog the Boston terrier I rescued two years ago. He is such a good dog too.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (15)
.

__,_._,___