RE: Re: [iPad] The bypass code, can someone tell me how to remove it

 

When I went and started my ipad after the update I had to enter a bypass code.

This comes up, when I open my ipad, i have a message to swipe to open, then enter the bypass code.


And then you are on the main page with all the preset sites.

I googled and found out how to disable it, but I still have the can not connect to server message.

Will not send out email and stopped receiving mail.

Normally to correct this all I had to do was a hard reset.

Tried that and it failed.


And about yahoo...

I have used yahoo for past 13 yrs a favorite of mine till now.

There are times when I can't get on my email site, I get a false site come up,has really made it quite difficult and with other email accounts, this one can sit empty.

I don't have time to play there games.


In looking things up about this, it seems a new CEO, a lady, has created the mess most people complain about. 


Its a shame


thanks for the answers

kathy



---In iPad@yahoogroups.com, <jimdoc@...> wrote:

> I just upgraded to ios7 and see I have to use a bypass code.

To what does the term "bypass code" refer?

I've been using iOS devices for almost 5 years and have never heard it before.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@...

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___