[iPad] RE: The bypass code, can someone tell me how to remove it

 

About that message, it applies to all mail on my ipad, 

Not just yahoo. I have my hotmail and icloud mail pages too. 



---In ipad@yahoogroups.com, <pooh4jvn@...> wrote:

I don't think that message she is getting has anything to do with Yahoo
mail. I use Yahoo and I have never gotten that "server failed to
connect" or the bypass code thingie, whatever that is.

On 11/20/2013 4:34 PM, Pete wrote:
> I've had so much trouble with Yahoo mail I don't use it much anymore. I
> set mine up to use the Gmail server when the Yahoo server isn't working.
> Screenshot below.
> image.png
> Pete
>
>
>
>
> On Nov 20, 2013, at 7:23 PM, <ksenza@...
> <mailto:ksenza@...>> wrote:
>
>> I just upgraded to ios7 and see I have to use a bypass code.
>>
>> Can someone post how to disable that?
>>
>> And this upgrade was done because once again, I get a "server fail to
>> connect" message when trying to use my email.
>> I did a hard reset but it didn't do any good.
>>
>> Thought maybe I would have to bite the bullet and get update but now i
>> need to disable that code that code so my husband can access the ipad.
>>
>> Any ideas on why the "server pop up" when trying to use the email?
>>
>> Thanks for any help
>>
>> kathy
>>

--

Judith
pooh4jvn@...
Sent from my PC

(\(\
(-.-)
o_(")(")

Photos: http://upload.pbase.com/pooh4jvn

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___