Re: [iPad] Re: Siri

 

Carol........I was meaning dust the furniture and vacuum the floors.......I have a Roomba too and I love it but I have to set up physical barriers for it and sometimes that is more trouble than just grabbing the upright and getting it done...........
 
Carlee.......that would be a great asset.........I'm not sure which I hate more....planning meals or cooking them...........it takes too much time from the computer stuff and my quilting..........
 
Lynn
 
Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2013 4:55 AM
Subject: [iPad] Re: Siri
 
 

Lynn said, in answer to the question of what one thing would you like Siri to do : Dust and vacuum the floors...........

Lynn, I have a Roomba. It does just that, and quite well, actually. Now if I could just find something that would dust and clean the furniture lol

Carol

Sent from my iPad 3

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (16)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___