Re: [iPad] iPad Mini

 

The iPad Mini retina is 29 grams heavier than the original model.

Sent from my iPad...

On Nov 24, 2013, at 2:29 PM, pat h - oh <path48@yahoo.com> wrote:

 

What model did you get Alice? Is it lighter in weight than the first Mini? I'm amazed that the iPad Air is so much lighter than my iPad 3 and just a tad heavier than the first Mini in its own case. I love it! I would also like the new Mini. Maybe Santa will get one for me?

pat h - oh

--------------------------------------------
On Fri, 11/22/13, Alice Saunders <lwr32@mac.com> wrote:

I decided to order an iPad mini retina yesterday after
seeing my local Apple Store had them in stock. This morning
I went and looked them over and picked mine up.
 It's really nice. To me there's a clarity to
it the original iPad mini didn't have. It seems to run a
bit faster although that could be my imagination. Still, I
really like it.

\  \  /\    
        Alice  (  
)       lwr32@mac.com.(
    ).  Sent from my iPad
mini

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (156)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___