RE: [iPad] Re: resetting used iPad

 

Would you be cutting off some very important connections?

I have Verizon … I hope they don't plan to charge me … they didn't charge me a fee when I first set up the iPad3.

 

 

 

 

From: iPad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iPad@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Inner Jewel
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 11:02 AM
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [iPad] Re: resetting used iPad

 

 

Has anyone removed their sim from an iPad3, cut it down and put it in an iPad Air?  ( micro to nano) Just hoping to avoid the $39 fee that Att charges to move service from one device to another. 

Ashi 

Sent from my iPad 🐾

It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.

2013 1:35 pm (PST) . Posted by:

"Jim Saklad" jimdoc01

> Can you freely move sims between phones on the same carrier if you upgrade? 

Yes. My normal mode of operation, in fact.

I am the heavy user in this house, so I bought the 5S for myself; I will take the SIM from the 4 my wife uses and put it in the 4S.

I've done this 2 or 3 times already.



NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments may contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you may not read, copy, distribute or otherwise use this message or its attachments. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by email and delete all copies of the message immediately.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (22)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___