Re: [iPad] iPad Mini

 

Thanks, Alice!    I like PS Express (that's Adobe's pocket version of PS) very much, and white balancer, AfterFocus, TiltShift Generator, and Ultimate Plus Photo Editor are some of my other favorites. 
 
 
  /\__/\_____
 (=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~
 
 
   /\„,„/\
  ( =';'= )
  /*♡♡*\
  (.|.|..|.|.)
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 19.11.2013 22:24:26
Subject: Re: [iPad] iPad Mini
 
I'm excited for you. What photo editing apps do you use on your iPad mini? I really like Snapseed but I'm always in the market to try a new photo editing app or two.

\
  \  /\             Alice
  (   )       lwr32@mac.com
.(     ).  Sent from my iPad mini

 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (139)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___