Re: [iPad] Mail not going out

 

Today I had a problem. I was trying to forward a couple of Mac emails, and both refused to go. 

Vickie Muller

Sent from a spoiled little iPad Air


On Nov 5, 2013, at 2:57 PM, Toby Levin <tobyel@comcast.net> wrote:

 

It could  be Comcast. Sometimes the email is delayed. I have that happen on my iPhone.

Toby



Pat Taylor wrote:
 

I sent a Note to myself & it went out & was delivered without a problem.


On Nov 4, 2013, at 10:17 AM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@comcast.net> wrote:

I just tried to email a Note. It didn't go out. I wonder if others had had this happen. Now that I know I'll be on the lookout fir that. It might be that an unsent Note is jamming up the system.


 Sent from my iPadHD iOS 7

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (10)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___