[iPad] Re: iPad Mini

 

I received my new iPad mini retina with 128 gb 2 days ago and it is fantastic and the retina display is as good as the iPad air. They say it is just a mini version of the iPad air and that is true. I simply adore mine and glad that I purchased it.
Judy (Tasmania)

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Elizabeth <eawalker@...> wrote:
>
> I am interested in the larger gig size. May upgrade just for that.n
>
> E in Long Beach
> Sent from my iPad Mini
> Be Happy!
>
> On Nov 19, 2013, at 12:15 PM, Alice Saunders <lwr32@...> wrote:
>
> > Is anyone getting the new iPad mini retina? I love my iPad mini and was seriously thinking of buying one. I'm waiting for it to come to my Apple Store so I could see it first hand. I edit photos quite a lot on my iPad mini, so I want to see if it's worth getting the retina display.
> >
> > \
> > \ /\ Alice
> > ( ) lwr32@...
> > .( ). Sent from my iPad mini
> >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (143)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___