Re: [iPad] RE: iPad and Not-Mac?

 

For me, referring to non-Apple as a PC goes back to the early 80's. Every computer person I knew, knew what I was talking about when I said I had a PC. That was before Windows, I believe. Even after Windows came out we called them PC's.

\
  \  /\             Alice
  (   )       lwr32@mac.com
.(     ).  Sent from my iPad mini

On Oct 30, 2013, at 12:18 PM, Pete <petefromflorida@gmail.com> wrote:

 

So what do you have? A Mac or a PC?
Pete



On Oct 30, 2013, at 11:49 AM, <ds-mail@comcast.net> wrote:

 

Sematics and I don't want to start a Mac vs. PC war of words....

 

*PC" is NOT a MS machine....OS is MS but H/W can be from a wide variety of places, including home built to get almost any desired combination of content; along with probable risks for problems if not done carefully.

 

Have not even mentioned $.

 

Doug.S 



---In iPad@yahoogroups.com, <ipad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

A friend is shopping for a tablet. I recommended an iPad but he is reluctant because he uses a M$ machine he calls a PC. (I say a Mac is a personal computer too.)

There must be web pages about how to use a not-Mac computer with an iPad. Recommendations please?

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (14)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___