Re: [iPad] Old emails

 

I don't have a number of messages but do have a number of days to sync. You need to push into each email account settings as you can set each differently. So on your photo, click on google and you can set it there. 
Hope this helps?

Cheers,
B.L>

On Oct 27, 2013, at 4:39 PM, "Pete" <petefromflorida@gmail.com> wrote:

 

Sorry, I still have iOS 6.  Maybe someone else can steer you in the right direction.
Pete




On Oct 27, 2013, at 7:24 PM, Rita <rijoyce602@gmail.com> wrote:

I don't have a "show" just a "show To/Cc label" unless I just can't see it.  Rita

<image.png>

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 27, 2013, at 6:19 PM, Pete <petefromflorida@gmail.com> wrote:

Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Show > and you can set the amount of messages there.
Pete




On Oct 27, 2013, at 7:08 PM, Rita <rijoyce602@gmail.com> wrote:

 

Where do you set this up?  Rita

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 27, 2013, at 5:13 PM, Pete <petefromflorida@gmail.com> wrote:

 

I have my iPad set up to save the last 200 emails but that means the last 200 per folder.  I have 3 email addresses so that's a total of 600 emails in my 3 inboxes.  If I add different folders then the count keeps increasing by up to 200 per folder.  
Pete




On Oct 27, 2013, at 5:35 PM, Rita <rijoyce602@gmail.com> wrote:

 

I used to just let the iPad emails come in to my inbox but decided to set up their own folder in gmail. When I did, a lot of old emails came into that folder. Some from 2010. I know I can edit and mark the page full and delete but there are lots and lots! If i do the mark all route, there is no delete or move to option. Can someone help? TIA Rita

Sent from my iPad

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___