Re: [iPad] Re: emai problem

 

The only reason for that would be that they are either sending to your iCloud email address or they don't have iMessage setup correctly and were actually sending you a text.

Ted

Sent from my iPad 3

On Oct 27, 2013, at 10:28 PM, kathy <ksenza@yahoo.com> wrote:

 

Thanks for the replies.

Funny thing I was just going to do a hard reset, when I decided to check
and see if it was still
messed up.
The email had loaded and all was back to normal.

I had gone through everything on the ipad in the settings section and
don't think it was that
I don't use pop for yahoo or hotmail.
Why it resolved itself I'm not sure.

It still doesn't explain why my mail from an ipad user using their
regular email account
loads in icloud email section.

kathy

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___