Re: [iPad] iPhone 5c

 

I'll keep y'all informed. Lol. Of course.  I told her in feb that I would convert her and finally did!! Lol

~KLM
\\ Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of other people" ~ Carl Jung //

On Oct 27, 2013, at 5:36 PM, Pat Taylor <pat412@mac.com> wrote:

 

Good news; let us know how she likes it!  I've 'converted' my son-in-law & adult grandson to iPhone5 & 5s respectively & they sure do like them.  My daughter is next, but has to wait until her contract is fulfilled on her Android phone.


On Oct 27, 2013, at 5:23 PM, Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com> wrote:

My better half had an android. She's getting an iPhone 5c!!!! Yea!!!

~KLM
\\ Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of other people" ~ Carl Jung //


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___