Re: [iPad] Re: Evernote for iOS 7

 

Why did they change it, it was swipe to the right before. It seems more cumbersome swiping to the left.

Judith Barnett
Sent from my iPad

(\ /)
( . .)♡
c(")(")

On Oct 28, 2013, at 3:46 PM, Devitt <devittad@comcast.net> wrote:

 

That did the trick.  Thank you!

Cathy

Sent from my iPad 

Have you tried swiping left within the all notes view? This should reveal
the trash icon.

--
​Gijzette​

On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 11:38 AM, Devitt <devittad@comcast.net> wrote:

> **
>
>
> I use Evernote, but am not a pro at it. The recent update has me stumped.
> What happened to the Trash icon on individual notes? I tried all icons on
> the top thinking perhaps it was hidden. No dice. I looked every where I
> could think without success.
>
> It's probably staring me in the face but I can't see it. Help!
>
> Cathy
>
> Sent from my iPad 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___