Re: [iPad] RE: Apple Support Communities

 

Huh?

~KLM
\\ Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of other people" ~ Carl Jung //

On Oct 26, 2013, at 12:37 PM, <a_friedman@prodigy.net> wrote:

 

It's been 3 or 4 days.  I called Apple about it and they put me on hold until the line went dead.  I just added them to my blocked email list.  That should put an end to it. 



---In ipad@yahoogroups.com, <bjones44@...> wrote:

How long ago did you change those settings?
Sometimes it takes a while for such changes to take effect.
bj

-----Original Message-----
From: a_friedman@...
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2013 5:26 PM
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [iPad] Apple Support Communities

I posted a question about the latest ios update on the ipad support
community. I made the mistake of setting my preferences to receive emails
regarding my post. Since then I've been receiving approx 60 emails an hour.
I returned to reset my preferences for no emails of any kind. However, the
emails keep on coming. I have them going to my spam folder but even that is
problematic. Any ideas?

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___