Re: [iPad] iPhone

 

Actually Domme is the better term. But I'm cool with Master. Or Mistress.  I felt it was polite to use Mistress. She's cool with either term. They all are correct. I give control of many if not all of my stuff to her. If you want more info I'll be glad to share. I doubt that most people want more details. I could be wrong though.lol it happens a lot. :-)

~KLM
\\ Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of other people" ~ Carl Jung //

On Oct 26, 2013, at 2:05 PM, "Carl W. Brooks" <carl@iamthereforeipad.com> wrote:

 

  1. mis·tress
    ˈmistris/
    noun
    1. 1.
      a woman in a position of authority or control.
    2. 2.
      a woman having an extramarital sexual relationship, esp. with a married man.
  2. I am assuming yours is option 1, lol. 

Carl W. Brooks
@techloyal

On Oct 26, 2013, at 2:47 PM, Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com> wrote:

Lol my loving mistress has been an android user. She's now coming to the light side. Yup. A iPhone 5s. She has seen how I have no problems. She has many. Welcome. My love. Welcome.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___