[iPad] Re: Apple Support Communities

 

I feel your pain! I had over 26,000 emails from Apple Support Communities. Apple refused to help me because they said it wasn't really their site.
So I sent the emails to junk, but you still have to clean it out periodically and the Mac wasn't happy doing that because of quantity.
A member on this list, I think it was Pete, had the solution. You can go to Apple Communities settings and change it there. I thought I had done that, but apparently I didn't do it correctly lol
It was not that long ago, so if you look through the archives, you should find Pete's instructions. I'm sorry, but once I got it to stop, I deleted Pete's helpful suggestion.
Good luck,
Carol

List member wrote:
It's been 3 or 4 days. I called Apple about it and they put me on hold until the line went dead. I just added them to my blocked email list. That should put an end to it

Sent from my iPad 3

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___