Re: [iPad] Latest iPhone update problem.

 

I don't know.  Is there a way to sign out of iTunes and then log back in?  Apple has all your apps under purchased apps so you should be okay there.  Your contacts will be on iCloud only if you use iCloud.  If not then copy them from your iPad.  Sounds like you'll be up late tonight.
Pete



On Oct 31, 2013, at 9:52 PM, "Sherry Titzer" <sherrytitzer@insightbb.com> wrote:

 

I tried that…in fact, it asked me to connect to itunes after the update.  I bought a new computer and I don't think I backed up my phone to the new PC before the update so I guess I will have to reenter all of my contact information, right?  What an idiot I am!!  Geez!  In iTunes my phone name was Sherry and now it says "valued customer".  How do I get it to recognize my name again?  I feel so dumb!

 

 

From: iPad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iPad@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Pete
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2013 8:44 PM
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [iPad] Latest iPhone update problem.

 




Sync to iTunes on your computer?

Pete

 

 


On Oct 31, 2013, at 9:35 PM, "Sherry Titzer" <sherrytitzer@insightbb.com> wrote:

 

Help!  I installed the latest update on my iPhone 4 and it wiped out all of my apps!  How do I get them back?  And how do I get my contacts and imessages back too?  I wasn't prepared for this.  I updated my iPad and it went fine, with no issues so I just assumed it would go well for my phone too.

 

Sherry

 




__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___