[iPad] Re: Apple Support Communities

 

To Just Murray, who responded "huh!"
Apple Support Communities are a site set up to ask questions about Apple devices, much like this group. However, if you make the mistake of asking that responses be sent to you, you can get thousands of replies. On all subjects. And it is very hard to get them to stop.
Since I couldn't figure out how to change the setting to stop the emails, I sent them to junk so at least they didn't clutter my inbox. I had 26,000+ from this group and that was more than the iMac could cope with. It wouldn't delete junk.
Eventually, with Pete's help I got the setting changed so they no longer come to me.
Another member of this list apparently had the same problem.
Carol

Sent from my iPad 3

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___