Re: [iPad] Email-cannot connect to server

 

Going back to using POP mail would be a major inconvenience for me since I don't always access my mail from the same device or from the Yahoo website.
Pete




On Oct 27, 2013, at 3:42 PM, "Richard Bauer" <rk911@yahoo.com> wrote:

 

if one is having trouble with yahoo mail and you're using POP check your server and port settings in your client.

inbound mail: pop.mail.yahoo.com
outbound mail: smtp.mail.yahoo.com
inbound port: 995 with SSL
outbound port: 587

'73,
rich, n9dko
I get sleepy in the afternoon and I'm not a morning person. I'm at my best for about an hour in between, which explains why I'm an exceptionally good lunch eater.
_________________________________

The problem is probably at the server side. My laptop gets the same message sometimes. I had to quit using Yahoo mail for similar reasons, it just wasn't reliable.
Pete

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___