Re: [iPad] iPhone

 

I love turning people into the light side lol

~KLM
\\ Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of other people" ~ Carl Jung //

On Oct 26, 2013, at 8:19 PM, Tony <tdale@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

 

Awesome I deserve quite a few commissions myself too

Sent from my iPhone 5 


On 27/10/2013, at 7:47 am, Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com> wrote:

 

Lol my loving mistress has been an android user. She's now coming to the light side. Yup. A iPhone 5s. She has seen how I have no problems. She has many. Welcome. My love. Welcome.

~KLM
\\ Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of other people" ~ Carl Jung //

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___