[iPad] Re: iPad 2 price

 

Thank you, Jim and all others who replied.  I see there seems to be a big span of values depending where I look.

Cathy

Sent from my iPad 

bought a 64g white iPad 2 with cell about 6 months after it came out. I've used it a lot but it is still in excellent condition with a black leather SmartCover. Has anone sold a similar model recently? What would be a reasonable amount to expect? I'm going to have an opportunity to order Apple products at a discount and am seriously considering a new iPad Air.

> I've never tried to sell an Apple product on my own, only iPhone trade-ins. I'd appreciate any advice you'd like to share.

> Cathy

Check listings on Craigslist and on eBay, and look here:

<http://www.macworld.com/article/2056702/how-to-get-the-most-money-for-your-old-ipad.html>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (12)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___