Re: [iPad] Really cool app!/screenshot

 

Yew they do!  When you click on a "bee" it tells you the flight info!

E in Long Beach
Sent from my iPad Mini
Be Happy!

On Aug 28, 2013, at 6:00 PM, Carlee Marrer-Tising <c-marrer-tising@bluewin.ch> wrote:

 

YIKES!  Looks like bees. 

Carlee 🐱 
Sent from Minnie, my cute little  iPad mini 

 /\__/\_____
(=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~

   /\„,„/\
 ( =';'= )
 /*♡♡*\
(.|.|..|.|.)~~~~

Am 28.08.2013 um 23:59 schrieb Elizabeth <eawalker@charter.net>:

<image.png>

This shows you how many flights are flying around. Screenshot taken 30 seconds ago.
And I thought the 405 was crowded!

E in Long Beach
Sent from my iPad Mini
Be Happy!

On Aug 28, 2013, at 1:58 PM, Elizabeth <eawalker@charter.net> wrote:

 

I think I have Siri on something, iPad mini or iPod.

I can look out my window at work and see planes at lax.


E in Long Beach
Sent from my iPad Mini
Be Happy!

On Aug 28, 2013, at 1:40 PM, David Flory <daflory@verizon.net> wrote:

 


On Aug 28, 2013, at 2:15 PM, Elizabeth <eawalker@charter.net> wrote:

>
> I was looking for an app in the App Store, and instead found this really cool app called Flightradar24. It is not free, was $2.99 but worth it if you like airplanes and tracking them along their route. I know I like to follow my route when I am flying. The U.S. routes are 5 min delay from the FAA, other world routes are real time. I am using my lunch time to watch all the flights from around the world. I was really surprised actually that there is such an app out there.
>
> It is really a lot of fun to see all the different flights coming and going. I was watching two flights that had each left John Wayne Airport around the same time, one to Dallas, one to Houston, looked like they were flying next to each other. You can click on the plane and get altitude info, etc.
>
you can ask Siri for local info' like that: "Ask Wolfram Alph what flights are overhead?" will give you info' on flights that are line of sight to you.

Happy bytes, and nibbles, Dave Flory, Flower Mound, TX
Speak softly and study Aikido, and you won't need to carry a big stick.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (56)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___