Re: [iPad] Re: iPad forum?

 

People have tried that.  Groups fail because people don't stop by enough.

E in Long Beach
Sent from my iPad Mini
Be Happy!

On Aug 18, 2013, at 9:03 AM, "petefromflorida" <petefromflorida@gmail.com> wrote:

 

I'm sure there are plenty of people that would like or even prefer a group that stays on topic. Maybe you should send invites to those in this group that complain about all the off topic discussions.
This is the only group that I belong to that has an anything goes policy.
Pete

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Betsy Schwartz <betsys@...> wrote:
>
> I tried starting a tech-only group but it's been really quiet, people like
> it here !
>
> What I do with this group is , I have a separate label/folder for it in
> Gmail. I scan the subject lines and read what looks interesting (which is
> not 100% of the time iPad-related) I probably miss some good stuff but it
> keeps it manageable
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (45)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___