Re: [iPad] On Topic: New iPad Wish

 

I often find myself trying to enlarge text on my laptop. Oops, I'm not on the iPad! Lol


E in Long Beach
Sent from my iPad Mini
Be Happy!

On Aug 18, 2013, at 3:27 PM, Charles Carroll <911@learnasp.com> wrote:

 

I would buy such a MacBook Pro Retina convertible, and said so before, but I think it should run iOS apps natively with a small layer.

That way it could have a catalog of a million touch apps, and awesome Mac OSX apps on the same device.

I do want to touch my MacBook Pro retina a few times a day but mostly use my MS scroll wheel mouse, - and I prefer some of the iOS apps to the Mac OSX and Cloud apps. I dislike trackpads immensely, but I like touch and a tow button mouse with a scroll wheel.


On Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 1:40 PM, Jim Saklad <jimdoc@icloud.com> wrote:
 

> I have a MacBook Pro with 8GB of RAM and I upgraded to a 1TB hybrid drive that has 64 GB SSD on it (a great compromise by the way - it's way faster now). I would trade it in. Love it. BUT why can't it have a touchscreen?
>
> Again, forget the Swiss Army knife comments. If it had a touchscreen it would be better.

Do you see Apple making a Macbook Pro *with* a touchscreen and a nearly identical Macbook Pro *without* a touchscreen? With a price difference of probably several hundred dollars? And a "built to order" choice between them?

Frankly, I do NOT.

I'm not even sure they CAN make a 15" Retina touhscreen....

And I *certainly* would be unwilling to pay several hundred dollars more for my next MBPro to have a touchscreen I don't use.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@icloud.com


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (40)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___