Re: [iPad] Really cool app!

 

Lol enjoy! It's fascinating! I was tracking two planes that both left from the same airport at about the same time; one was going Dallas, one to Houston, for a long way they looked almost as if they were flying side by side.

E in Long Beach
Sent from my iPad Mini
Be Happy!

On Aug 29, 2013, at 12:48 AM, "David H. Bailey" <dhbailey52@comcast.net> wrote:

 

On 8/28/2013 8:00 PM, Elizabeth wrote:
> Here is a shot with more flights showing in Canada than the previous
> screen shot. I think it is fascinating.
> image.png
>

You convinced me! I've just bought it, and am awaiting Homeland
Security's knock even as I type this. ;-)

It's very nice!

Thank you for making us aware of it!

--
David H. Bailey
dhbailey@davidbaileymusicstudio.com
http://www.davidbaileymusicstudio.com

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (71)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___