Re: [iPad] Really cool app!

 

Oh cool! So glad y'all like it.

E in Long Beach
Sent from my iPad Mini
Be Happy!

On Aug 29, 2013, at 2:21 PM, "Carlee Marrer-Tising" <c-marrer-tising@bluewin.ch> wrote:

 

I got it, too.  It's really a fun app.  Thanks for sharing, Elizabeth.  My hubby has it, too! 
<sg-0.gif>
 
  /\__/\_____
 (=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~
 
 
   /\„,„/\
  ( =';'= )
  /*♡♡*\
  (.|.|..|.|.)
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 29.08.2013 09:49:13
Subject: Re: [iPad] Really cool app!
 
On 8/28/2013 8:00 PM, Elizabeth wrote:
> Here is a shot with more flights showing in Canada than the previous
> screen shot. I think it is fascinating.
> image.png
>
 
You convinced me!  I've just bought it, and am awaiting Homeland
Security's knock even as I type this.  ;-)
 
It's very nice!
 
Thank you for making us aware of it!
 
 
 
 
 
 
--
David H. Bailey
 
 
------------------------------------
 
Yahoo! Groups Links
 
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
 
<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional
 
<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)
 
<*> To change settings via email:
 
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (75)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___