[iPad] Re: From Small Dog Electronics @ new phone

 

I don't have LTE service. I normally use less than 2 GB's per month when it comes to data so LTE is not a big deal. It would be nice to have but I wouldn't get much use out of it.
Pete

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Ted Wagner <tfwagner2001@...> wrote:
>
> Believe it or not we didn't get an LTE iPhone until the iPhone 5.
>
> Ted
>
> Sent from my iPad 3
>
> On Aug 28, 2013, at 5:42 PM, Jim Saklad <jimdoc@...> wrote:
>
> >> I could do without Siri but a lesser camera, no can do. No fingerprint reader is fine but no LTE? You gotta be kidding. Well, there's my take on the rumors LOL!
> >> Alice
> >
> > At this point, I suspect it is both cheaper and easier for Apple to get chips *with* LTE than chips *without* LTE, particularly since they are already buying millions and millions of LTE chips anyway.
> >
> > Perhaps it is possible to turn LTE off in those chips, but when you consider that the iPhone that was new 2 years ago had LTE, I think it *highly* unlikely they'll bring one out now without it.
> >
> >
> > --
> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> > Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@...
> >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___