[iPad] Wireless service FYI

 

I had AT&T data on my iphone which I occasionally would tether to my
plain wi fi ipad.

But I hated paying the $20 extra a month for 300 mgs data when I
really need tons of data.

So I put my line on a cheap go phone.

and bought Clear's hotspot. It's not so great in my house, as the
tower is 30 miles away, but away from the house I get enough to stream
radio and netflix.

It's unlimited and I can turn the plan off and on by the month.

I use google voice over wi fi and even save on phone calls. I still
have my $9.99 att & t line, but at least I don't feel trapped by data
limits.

If I lived in a better reception area I would be tempted to drop DSL
for clearwire (I know dslreports gives it a crumy review and I never
get the speeds they say - but I'm out in the sticks)

I'm paying $45 for 3 mpbs download speed for DSL I think that's alot
for internet. (centurlink)

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___