Re: [iPad] OT Tidbit my Chihuahua

 

So beautiful!! Yep, I'm normally pretty good about getting fosters and NOT adopting them, but this little guy was 'magical' in his charm and 'maturity'. He was totally trusting, is good with everyone, and yet isn't a patsy. He'll give another dog grief when the food is out and they're all at their bowls. He doesn't allow anyone to drive him off.

On Aug 30, 2013, at 7:57 AM, Jim Saklad <jimdoc@icloud.com> wrote:

>> Sweet. That is why I can't foster. I would have a hard time letting them go.
>> Mary Davidson
>
> I have a friend with that problem, but she isn't hooked on Chihuahuas, she gets Alaskan Malemutes!
>
> BIG dogs.
> Once got a Malemute-wolf cross.
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (10)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___