Re: [iPad] On Topic: New iPad Wish

 

I usually use my iPad mini camera to take pictures of the cat being cute while I am using the iPad mini.

Like the way I threw a cat in the conversation?  ;-0


E in Long Beach
Sent from my iPad Mini
Be Happy!

On Aug 18, 2013, at 3:17 PM, Celtica Hippocrates <celtica_visitor1@me.com> wrote:

 

I do for some things, If I want to get a better 'wide shot' I use it, or and Panorama option in the iPhone cam. I like having the choice.


On Aug 18, 2013, at 2:37 AM, Alice <whiterabbit32@gmail.com> wrote:



Do you use the camera on your iPad mini a lot, Jenny? I've only used my iPad mini camera a couple times.  My iPhone is the right size for me to take pictures with. 

\
  \   /\                Alice

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (39)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___