Re: [iPad] OT Tidbit my Chihuahua

My heart was beat. I adopted Tidbit. Long hair Chi. 5y old and 5.9 lbs.


And his 'adopted day' pic in Petsmart!

Yep, that's HIS new bed.

On Aug 13, 2013, at 8:44 AM, Tobyel <tobyel@comcast.net> wrote:


Adorable! I've never seen a Chichuahua with long hair before.

Toby

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 3, 2013, at 6:32 PM, "Carlee Marrer-Tising" <c-marrer-tising@bluewin.ch> wrote:

Since dogs are the topic at the moment instead of the usual cats (LOL!!), here's a shot I got today of my little long-haired Chihuahua, Valentina, on a walk in the forest in Alsace, France.  She is 6 yrs. old, is a feisty little mutt, but very sweet, and she thinks she's a cat since she was raised with them and is surrounded by them!  A Chi tends to be a very devoted little dog, some are quite possessive, and they--unfortunately--tend to yap too much.
 
<sg-0.gif>
 
  /\__/\_____
 (=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~
 
 
   /\„,„/\
  ( =';'= )
  /*♡♡*\
  (.|.|..|.|.)
 
<en2.gif>
<Foto.JPG>