[iPad] RE: Can't Access Yahoo Groups on iPad

 

 Tap on the group in the menu in the upper left.  You then have to scroll down because not everything shows on an iPad's screen.  Yahoo calls this an improvement?  It takes some trial and error to learn how things work and there are some things that no longer work.

Pete



--- In ipad@yahoogroups.com, <pq1500angie@...> wrote:

Since the change with Yahoo Groups the past few days, I can no longer access any of my Yahoo Groups.
I can see the list of Groups on the left of blank looking screen. Over on the right are little square indicating the message for each of the group. If I click up on the corner tiny lined page, another page listing all my groups opens up over on the right, but when I click on this group as an example. The group never opens. 
Is anyone else experiencing this. 
I have contacted Yahoo, and they have tried to help me, but every idea or link they have sent still does not allow me to access the new Yahoo Groups listed. 
Thank you for any replies or solutions offered. I can still access yahoo mail via the yahoo Mail App. But, not groups.

~Angie
with iPad 3

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___