Re: [iPad] Really cool app!

 

Lol my husband let me know that too. A coworker said that he worked at the Pentagon years before 9/11 and was surprised that there was a flight path over the Pentagon. He was thinking more of accidental crashes onto the Pent though.

Yes this morning I saw a private plane out of the El Monte airport my dad used to take me to.

E in Long Beach
Sent from my iPad Mini
Be Happy!

On Aug 29, 2013, at 1:00 AM, "David H. Bailey" <dhbailey52@comcast.net> wrote:

 

One interesting observation about FlightRadar24 is that it only shows
planes equipped with a specific type of transponder, which they admit is
only about 60% of actual commercial airplanes. But the planes not shown
are older models and military aircraft (including Air Force One, so I
guess Homeland Security won't be knocking on my door after all).

It is fascinating, Elizabeth!

--
David H. Bailey
dhbailey@davidbaileymusicstudio.com
http://www.davidbaileymusicstudio.com

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (72)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___