Re: [iPad] Re: Steve Jobs and Xbox One?

 

Thatis a good read. Thanks

~KLM
\\ "If people are not laughing at your goals, your goals are too small..." ~Azim Premji //

On May 28, 2013, at 3:51 AM, Tony <tdale@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

 

Its random. An interesting read at

http://www.iphonejd.com/iphone_jd/2012/01/tip-missing-apps-in-open-in-menu.html




From: David H. Bailey <dhbailey52@comcast.net>
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, 28 May 2013 10:29 PM
Subject: Re: [iPad] Re: Steve Jobs and Xbox One?

 
On 5/27/2013 6:29 PM, whiterabbit32@gmail.com wrote:
> I'd like to see Apple allow more app association, meaning if I get an email with a PDF in it on my iPad, I'd like to be able to use open with and have it list all the apps on my iPad the file can be opened with. As of now, only certain apps get the privilege of being listed in the open with.
>
[snip]

Really? Wow, on my iPad all my apps which can open PDF files are listed
in the "Open With" dialog. What apps aren't getting listed for you?

--
David H. Bailey
dhbailey@davidbaileymusicstudio.com
http://www.davidbaileymusicstudio.com


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (43)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___