Re: [iPad] Emailing photos

 

Yes, Jim, you can also mail an imported pic.

Carlee 🐱
Sent from Minnie, my cute little  iPad mini 

/\__/\_____
(=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~

/\„,„/\
( =';'= )
/*♡♡*\
(.|.|..|.|.)~~~~

Am 31.05.2013 um 01:50 schrieb Jim Saklad <jimdoc@icloud.com>:

>> I used to be able to email my photos that I had downloaded to the photos app on my iPad 2. Now, this does not work...I tried from my last imported photos and from my camera roll - still no photos are emailed. Have I missed something?
>> Judi
>
>
> There are basically 3 "normal" ways of getting images onto your iPad.
>
> 1. You can use the camera or screen-shot technique to take a picture with the iPad itself, or save an image that was e-mailed or texted to you; these appear on the Camera Roll.
>
> 2. You can sync images from folders on your computer, using iTunes, to Albums on the iPad.
>
> 3. You can *import* images directly from another camera or camera card; these appear in their own album.
>
> If the iPad is working properly, #1 and #2 will produce images you can e-mail or otherwise send from the iPad.
>
> I'm not sure about #3; at the moment I don't have any of those.
>
> --
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@icloud.com
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___