Re: [iPad] Re: Amazon Sale

 

David,

I've had the Seagate on planes, cars, boats, my RV with two of us watching movies and 
another looking at pictures. The Seagate comes with good battery life, case and AC/DC
chargers.

To me the wi-drive was not made as well! IMHO!!!

I've never had a hard drive fail me in laptop or external drive fail, I've had a number of hard
drives go to the dump on desktops.

Jerry

Sent from my iPad2 
"bis pueri sense"
(Old men are twice children)


On May 28, 2013, at 3:10 PM, "David H. Bailey" <dhbailey52@comcast.net> wrote:

 

On 5/28/2013 2:32 PM, rvingky wrote:
>
>
> I also have had the Seagate unit from just after it came out!
> You can connect as many as three people at the same time.
> I tried the other item can't remember it's name found the Seagate better
> for the money and functions. There is an app for it!
>

Thanks for that heads-up, Jerry!

The two different drives seem to be very different in that the Seagate
is an actual hard drive (spinning disks and all) while the WD Wi-Drive
seems to be solid state memory and therefore not as prone to potential
physical problems, especially with travel.

It seems as if both might be good additions depending on how and where
one travels.

This list is great -- now I've got to decide between two external
drives. :-)

Ah, me -- an excess of riches. Oh, wait, I'll actually have to pay for
it won't I -- nevermind, they can both sit nicely side by side on my
wish list for the time when money flows like water into my bank account
and I'll actually be able to afford one or the other. :-)

--
David H. Bailey
dhbailey@davidbaileymusicstudio.com
http://www.davidbaileymusicstudio.com

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (12)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___