Re: [iPad] 9to5Mac Article on iOS7

 

You're not envisioning what I am. It seems this dulling of the elements and app specific color themes will greatly enhance usability in my book. 

~KLM
\\ "If people are not laughing at your goals, then they are too small" ~Azim Premji //

On May 27, 2013, at 3:18 PM, whiterabbit32@gmail.com wrote:

 

Sounds to me like Apple is heading backwards.  I don't want the ugly flat icons Windows 8 charms are. That a 20 yr old look.  



\
  \   /\                Alice
  (   )    whiterabbit@gmail.com
.(     ).  Sent from my iPad mini

On May 26, 2013, at 7:42 PM, David Smith <david.smith.14916@gmail.com> wrote:

 


Well, there you go.  We're old fogies, with outdated tastes.  Apple has to keep running to stay up with the consumers.  If minimalism is cool, they'll build to please.

--
david@luda.net
pad4


On May 26, 2013, at 10:06 PM, "bj" <bjones44@verizon.net> wrote:

 

Change for the sake of change, imposing your own stamp, because you can,
etc.

Dumbing down, dulling up, taking the real-world-look out of it...

I don't think much of the direction this style is taking, if the rumors to
turn out to be true.

But then, I'm certainly not in a demographic that they are aiming at, so
what I think doesn't matter, I'm just an old fogey who actually knows what a
pad of paper *looks* like (so I'm not confused by the representation of one
as a notes-app icon).
bj

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony
Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2013 9:24 PM
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [iPad] 9to5Mac Article on iOS7

Dont follow your point

Are you referring to the dumbing down of the icons?

From: Blair Jones <bjones44@verizon.net>
To: "iPad@yahoogroups.com" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, 27 May 2013 1:01 PM
Subject: Re: [iPad] 9to5Mac Article on iOS7

On the whole -- IMO, yuck.

Sounds like a lot of "now I'm in charge, so I'll make changes because I can,
not to make things better but so it'll be *my* system, and *my* system has
to be *different* from the old one no matter what."
bj

On May 26, 2013, at 8:18 PM, "Tony" <mailto:tdale%40xtra.co.nz> wrote:

> http://9to5mac..com/2013/05/24/jony-ives-new-look-for-ios-7-black-white-and-flat-all-over/#more-272277
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (75)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___