Re: [iPad] Finding an app/Alice


Picframe will do this:




On May 30, 2013, at 4:13 AM, whiterabbit32@gmail.com wrote:

Thanks :-) Doesn't do what I'm looking for though.  So far PS Express and Image Chef are the closest I've come.  They only do 4 squares though 2 up and 2 across.  I'd like 3 up and 3 across like this one:

<image.jpeg>

It's just weird that I can't remember the name of the app I used to make it.  I thought it'd recognize it if I saw the name in the App Store. No such luck.  As I recall, when I first got interested in photo editing apps, the filter I used got the picture seemed semi-popular. I hadn't even it used I quite sometime.  I used the photo as my iPhone lock screen wallpaper for a long time.  

\
  \   /\                Alice
  (   )    whiterabbit@gmail.com
.(     ).  Sent from my iPad mini

On May 29, 2013, at 8:17 PM, David Smith <david.smith.14916@gmail.com> wrote:

 


Here's another possibility:



On May 29, 2013, at 6:26 AM, "Carlee Marrer-Tising" <c-marrer-tising@bluewin.ch> wrote:

 

PS Express is an app that will do something like you are looking for, Alice.
(Photoshop Express, in case PS doesn't work in the App Store). I just used
that app to make the attached image. (P.S. my photo already had the curl
in the paper at the bottom right when I started) Hope this helps.

Carlee

When the App Store for iOS first started, there use to be an app or two that
had a effect you could use on a photo to make it look like the photo below.
I don't remember the name of the app. Does anyone know of an app that can
do this on an iPad? I will use an iPhone app if an iPad app isn't available.
I've searched the App Store and came up with photo booth type apps that let
you take a picture like the one below but not one that let's you use a
picture already taken. Thanks in advance for your help.

<Foto.JPG>



Carlee 🐱
Sent from Minnie, my cute little  iPad mini 

/\__/\_____
(=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~

  /\„,„/\
( =';'= )
/*♡♡*\
(.|.|..|.|.)~~~~