Re: AW: AW: [iPad] 9to5Mac Article on iOS7question on E-mail address

 

Hi David, I had that same issue. When I am on my iPad and in one mail program, I select new message, and in the cc line is also showing from, I click on that and it gives me a list of the email options I have set up on my iPad.
Hth

E in Long Beach
Sent from my iPad Mini

On May 29, 2013, at 2:24 AM, "Carlee Marrer-Tising" <c-marrer-tising@bluewin.ch> wrote:

 

David,

 

I was glad to see when I went through my mails this morning that Pat had sent you a link on using the Assistive Touch.  I would have written last night but I had already closed down my computer for the night, and for some reason I cannot send anything to the iPad list using my iPad (or any other Apple device) because I can't send with the e-mail address accepted by Yahoo.  It makes no sense to me, but I can't do it.  I should probably really work on the problem and get it solved, maybe even ask for help on this list. I have two e-mails set up on my Apple devices, one from my Swiss provider, Bluewin, and my Gmail one.  When I send things they seem to automatically use the Gmail address although I have the other one set up as my primary one.  And when I click on the Bluewin one on the drop-down window I choose  my  Bluewin one.  It still gets sent with the Gmail one, and I don't know what to do about it.  The only thing I can think of is to switch my Yahoo address to the Gmail one.  That might just be the answer, now that I think about it— unless somebody has a better idea.

 

Carlee

 

Von: iPad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iPad@yahoogroups.com] Im Auftrag von David Smith
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 29. Mai 2013 01:50
An: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: Re: AW: [iPad] 9to5Mac Article on iOS7

 




 

Hm.  Have never used that.  How do - did - you use it?

--

david@luda.net

pad4

 


On May 28, 2013, at 6:54 PM, "Carlee Marrer-Tising" <c-marrer-tising@bluewin.ch> wrote:

 

Just to avoid confusion, I was talking about the "Assistive Touch" option.  It gets in the way in some of the games.

 

Carlee 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (71)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___