Re: [iPad] Photo Stream

 

Mine burps too. As soon as I get mad enough to write a post it fixes itself. Go figure. 

~KLM
\,,/ 01001100 01001111 01001100 \,,/

On May 28, 2013, at 9:11 PM, "Lynn" <lgreen2001@wavecable.com> wrote:

 

I seem to be having an issue with Photo Stream not syncing with my iPad. A few days ago I took a picture with my iPhone and it went automatically to my MacBook Pro, my iPad and to Photo Stream on my desktop PC without any action on my part. Today I took 3 pictures and they have gone to all my devices except my iPad.......my iPhone is a 4s and the iPad is the Retina display iPad 3.

I have not changed any settings but will admit I remain confused about the whole syncing thing.

Any help offered will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much.

Lynn
Silverdale, WA

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___