Re: [iPad] 9to5Mac Article on iOS7question on E-mail address/Pat

 

Your test came through.


On May 29, 2013, at 7:22 PM, Carlee Marrer-Tising <c-marrer-tising@bluewin.ch> wrote:

 

Test

Carlee 🐱 
Sent from Minnie, my cute little  iPad mini 

 /\__/\_____
(=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~

   /\„,„/\
 ( =';'= )
 /*♡♡*\
(.|.|..|.|.)~~~~

Am 29.05.2013 um 21:35 schrieb "Carlee Marrer-Tising" <c-marrer-tising@bluewin.ch>:

Thanks so much, Pat!!!  I appreciate this very much and will check out the two links ASAP. 

 

Carlee 

 

Von: iPad@yahoogroups.c om [mailto:iPad@yahoogroups.com] Im Auftrag von Pat Taylor
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 29. Mai 2013 15:24
An: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: Re: [iPad] 9to5Mac Article on iOS7question on E-mail address

 




 

I followed the steps in this Yahoo article to be able to reply from this address rather than the Yahoo address I had used to join various groups:

 

 

If the above doesn't resolve the problem, maybe this article from Apple Support will help:

 

 

 

On May 29, 2013, at 3:24 AM, Carlee Marrer-Tising <c-marrer-tising@bluewin.ch> wrote:



 

 

David,

 

I was glad to see when I went through my mails this morning that Pat had sent you a link on using the Assistive Touch.  I would have written last night but I had already closed down my computer for the night, and for some reason I cannot send anything to the iPad list using my iPad (or any other Apple device) because I can't send with the e-mail address accepted by Yahoo.  It makes no sense to me, but I can't do it.  I should probably really work on the problem and get it solved, maybe even ask for help on this list. I have two e-mails set up on my Apple devices, one from my Swiss provider, Bluewin, and my Gmail one.  When I send things they seem to automatically use the Gmail address although I have the other one set up as my primary one.  And when I click on the Bluewin one on the drop-down window I choose  my  Bluewin one.  It still gets sent with the Gmail one, and I don't know what to do about it.  The only thing I can think of is to switch my Yahoo address to the Gmail one.  That might just be the answer, now that I think about it— unless somebody has a better idea.

 

Carlee

 

Von: iPad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iPad@yahoogroups.com] Im Auftrag von David Smith
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 29. Mai 2013 01:50
An: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: Re: AW: [iPad] 9to5Mac Article on iOS7

 





 



__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (70)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___