Re: [iPad] Photo Stream

 

Well, I just figured it out.....today I was away from home
so I was in the Cellular Data "mode" instead of being on
my network....as soon as I switched back to my network the
pictures came through.........duh.......I wonder if I will
ever get this all straight............

Thanks Kris for your quick reply.

Lynn

On Tue, 28 May 2013 21:17:39 -0700
Kris Murray <krismurray@gmail.com> wrote:
> Mine burps too. As soon as I get mad enough to write a
>post it fixes itself. Go figure.
>
>> ~KLM
> \,,/ 01001100 01001111 01001100 \,,/
>
> On May 28, 2013, at 9:11 PM, "Lynn"
><lgreen2001@wavecable.com> wrote:
>
>> I seem to be having an issue with Photo Stream not
>>syncing with my iPad. A few days ago I took a picture
>>with my iPhone and it went automatically to my MacBook
>>Pro, my iPad and to Photo Stream on my desktop PC without
>>any action on my part. Today I took 3 pictures and they
>>have gone to all my devices except my iPad.......my
>>iPhone is a 4s and the iPad is the Retina display iPad 3.
>>
>> I have not changed any settings but will admit I remain
>>confused about the whole syncing thing.
>>
>> Any help offered will be greatly appreciated.
>>
>> Thanks so much.
>>
>> Lynn
>> Silverdale, WA
>>
>>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___