AW: [iPad] Finding an app/Alice

 

Alice,

I thought PS Express would do what you want, but guess not. Studies have been taking up all my time this week, so I just now have a little "computer time." I guess you need more than four pics. I can distinctly remember being able to do this, but it was long, long ago, maybe even with a Pocket PC or a Palm. Or was it maybe some Adobe program for a PC? I think you could even do more than eight with that app. I have Googled all kinds of things to try to find that app, but nothing has come up. It is really annoying!! I'll keep looking and if I happen to come up with anything I'll sure let you know. So far I have come up with all kinds of neat apps, but nothing that will duplicate/multiply a photo to make a cool wallpaper effect. Wonder why.

I like David's idea--have you tried that yet?

Carlee

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: iPad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iPad@yahoogroups.com] Im Auftrag von David H. Bailey
Gesendet: Freitag, 31. Mai 2013 11:39
An: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: Re: [iPad] Finding an app/Alice

On 5/31/2013 4:12 AM, whiterabbit32@gmail.com wrote:
>
>
> I checked my purchased apps in the App Store and didn't find the app.
> I'll check the apps in iTunes I backed up there again. I might have
> overlooked it.
>

Did you tap the button marked "Not On This iPad" -- that is a great way to find apps that you used to have installed but have removed from the iPad.

Of course, that doesn't mean that the name of the app will jump out at you and be obvious. ;-)

--
David H. Bailey
dhbailey@davidbaileymusicstudio.com
http://www.davidbaileymusicstudio.com

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (13)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___