Re: [iPad] Re: Finding an app/Alice

 

You have to use the iPhone version.


Ted

Sent from my iPad 3

On May 29, 2013, at 12:37 PM, "debra.chiappetta" <debra.chiappetta@yahoo.com> wrote:

 

I need help finding the app for intagram for my IPAD, any suggestions?

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, "Carlee Marrer-Tising" <c-marrer-tising@...> wrote:
>
> My pleasure. J
>
>
>
> Carlee
>
>
>
> Von: iPad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iPad@yahoogroups.com] Im Auftrag von whiterabbit32@...
> Gesendet: Mittwoch, 29. Mai 2013 19:51
> An: iPad@yahoogroups.com
> Betreff: Re: [iPad] Finding an app/Alice
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Thanks. That's really cool.
>
> \
>
> \ /\ Alice
>
> ( ) whiterabbit@...
>
> .( ). Sent from my iPad mini
>
>
> On May 29, 2013, at 3:26 AM, "Carlee Marrer-Tising" <c-marrer-tising@...> wrote:
>
>
>
> PS Express is an app that will do something like you are looking for, Alice.
> (Photoshop Express, in case PS doesn't work in the App Store). I just used
> that app to make the attached image. (P.S. my photo already had the curl
> in the paper at the bottom right when I started) Hope this helps.
>
> Carlee
>
> When the App Store for iOS first started, there use to be an app or two that
> had a effect you could use on a photo to make it look like the photo below.
> I don't remember the name of the app. Does anyone know of an app that can
> do this on an iPad? I will use an iPhone app if an iPad app isn't available.
> I've searched the App Store and came up with photo booth type apps that let
> you take a picture like the one below but not one that let's you use a
> picture already taken. Thanks in advance for your help.
>
> <Foto.JPG>
>
>
>
>
> Carlee 🐱
> Sent from Minnie, my cute little  iPad mini 
>
> /\__/\_____
> (=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~
>
> /\„,„/\
> ( =';'= )
> /*♡♡*\
> (.|.|..|.|.)~~~~
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___