Re: [iPad] Emailing photos

 

> I used to be able to email my photos that I had downloaded to the photos app on my iPad 2. Now, this does not work...I tried from my last imported photos and from my camera roll - still no photos are emailed. Have I missed something?
> Judi

There are basically 3 "normal" ways of getting images onto your iPad.

1. You can use the camera or screen-shot technique to take a picture with the iPad itself, or save an image that was e-mailed or texted to you; these appear on the Camera Roll.

2. You can sync images from folders on your computer, using iTunes, to Albums on the iPad.

3. You can *import* images directly from another camera or camera card; these appear in their own album.

If the iPad is working properly, #1 and #2 will produce images you can e-mail or otherwise send from the iPad.

I'm not sure about #3; at the moment I don't have any of those.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@icloud.com

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___