Re: [iPad] How the iPad Went From Massive to 'Meh' in 5 Short Years | WIRED

 

Really? Thats expensive . My iPads have all been cellular, I'd hate to buy an iPad on contract, and have to pay a minthkly plan when I rarely use it on cellular, and also when I can use it from my iPhone hotspot


From: "Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
To: "iPad@yahoogroups.com" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, 29 January 2015 4:41 AM
Subject: Re: [iPad] How the iPad Went From Massive to 'Meh' in 5 Short Years | WIRED

 
Many. Very many. I run across very many people that do. Of course I work for a U.S. Telecom. lol so that influences my anecdotal experiences a bit :P

--
~kris murray
---
"Sometimes it's a little better to travel than to arrive" ~Robert M. Pirsig "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance"

On Jan 27, 2015, at 10:05 PM, Tony tdale@xtra.co.nz [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

How many iPhone users buy a  cellular iPad and pay for cell plans as well!? That's two cell plans


__._,_.___

Posted by: Tony <tdale@xtra.co.nz>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (19)

.

__,_._,___